In 2007, LaserMax, a company specializing in manufacturing lasers for military and police firearms, introduced the first mass-production green laser available for small arms. This laser mounts to the underside of a handgun or long arm on the accessory rail. The green laser is supposed to be more visible than the red laser in bright lighting conditions because, for the same wattage, green light appears brighter than red light.
Laser are effective tools when used properly, but the following guidelines should be observed when using them:
Never look directly into the laser beam.
Never point a laser beam at a person.
Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces.
Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binoculars or a microscope.
Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult.
Use only lasers meeting the following criteria:
1. Labeled with FDA certification stating “DANGER: Laser Radiation” for Class 3A firearms lasers or “CAUTION: Laser Radiation” (Class 2 pointers)
2. Classified as Class 2 or 3A according to the label. Do not use Class 3B or 4 products.
3. Operates at a wavelength between 630 nm and 680 nm.
4. Has a maximum output less than 5 mW; the lower the better and more safe.
21.2mm Compact Pistol Low Profile Red Laser Sight for Weaver/Picatinny Rail
Constructed of durable aircraft aluminum alloy
Effective distance: > 100 meter at night
On/off switch in the back of the sight
Windage & elevation adjustable with supplied hex key tool
Shock proof and can be used on real fire caliber
1 x Tactical Compact Pistol Red Laser Sight
2 x Allen Wrenchest
2 x LR1130 Battery
A: Guangzhou Canislatrans Sports Limited is a professional manufactures who producing military outdoor equipment, tactical and optical instrument.
A:Yes, we can
2) We have all detailed records for nonconformity products.
2. Please send your original samples, we can make the copy as yours.
2)30-35 days for 1 20GP container .