Goggles or safety glasses are forms of protective eyewear that usually enclose or protect the area surrounding the eye in order to prevent particulates, water or chemicals from striking the eyes. They are used in chemistry laboratories and in woodworking. They are often used in snow sports as well, and in swimming. Goggles are often worn when using power tools such as drills or chainsaws to prevent flying particles from damaging the eyes. Many types of goggles are available as prescription goggles for those with vision problems. Motorcycle riding and other open-air activities: Prevents insects, dust, and so on from hitting the eyes.
For a good majority of eye protection needs, you’ll probably want to wear safety glasses. The safety frames, safety lenses and side shields will provide adequate protection and safety from flying objects. Safety glasses help protect your eyes from objects that could bruise, pierce or damage the eyes and are tested to withstand high impacts. Safety frames are tested to ensure they can withstand the impact from a 1/4” steel ball traveling at 150 fps (feet per second) without dislodging the lenses. Safety lenses for safety glasses are tested to withstand impact from a 1/4” steel ball shot at 150 fps.
While safety glasses protect from high impact, they do not provide complete eye protection from all elements in the air because there are small gaps around the top, sides and bottom. There are many work and sport environments in which safety goggles would be a better choice to provide complete eye protection. Safety googles provide complete 360 degree coverage around the eyes and includes a strap to help hold the goggles securely against your face. They also usually contain breathing or ventilation holes to help with air flow.
Product name: Transformers strengthen the level goggle(Steel mesh)
Apply to gender: Men and women
Product weight: about 0.16kg NW, about 0.53kg
Applicable scene: tactical necessary, outdoor activities, daily leisure, family entertainment
Product package: PVC packing, 5 layer strengthen carton
Product component: one body goggle
Applicable head circumference:50-65cm
Product size: 18*7*12 cm (manual measuring)
Product material: body material is ABS engineering plastics, Steel mesh material is green environmental low carbon steel, Visor material is thermoplastic ammonia ester elastomeric rubber(TPU) and thermoplastic rubber(TPR);
Impact resistance: This product pass the ANSI Z80.3 falling ball test, under -10 degree -42 degree temperature, the impact resistance at least up to 1000FPS.
In most cases, you won’t wear prescription safety goggles. Most people wear their regular dress prescription glasses or prescription safety glasses with the safety goggles overtop for the added protection. Here’s an example of when you would want to put safety goggles on over your glasses or safety glasses. If you are grinding metal, you don’t want the debris metal fragments to ruin your safety glasses. Especially with glass lenses, the metal fragments can stick, burn and pit the lenses. And with the metal fragments flying through the air, it would be easy for them to whisp around your glasses and into your eyes. With the 360 degree fit around the glasses, your safety glass lenses and your eyes are completely protected.
The requirements for goggles varies depending on the use. Some examples:
1. Cold weather: Most modern cold-weather goggles have two layers of lens to prevent the interior from becoming "foggy". With only a single lens, the interior water vapor condenses onto the lens because the lens is colder than the vapor, although anti-fog agents can be used. The reasoning behind the dual layer lens is that the inner lens will be warm while the outer lens will be cold. As long as the temperature of the inner lens is close to that of the interior water vapor, the vapor should not condense. However, if water vapor gets between the layers of the lens, condensation can occur between the lenses and is almost impossible to get rid of; thus, properly constructed and maintained dual layer lenses should be airtight to prevent water vapor from entering between the lenses.
2. Swimming: Must be watertight to prevent water, such as salt water when swimming in the ocean, or chlorinated water when swimming in a pool, from irritating the eyes or blurring vision. Allow swimmers to see clearly underwater. They will not be usable more than a few feet underwater, because the water pressure will press them tightly against the face. (Below this limit, a diving mask must be used, which allows the user to equalize pressure by exhaling air through the nose.) Examples of these include Swedish goggles.
3. Power tools: Must be made of an unbreakable material that prevents chunks of metal, wood, plastic, concrete, and so on from hitting or piercing the eye, usually polycarbonate. Usually has some sort of ventilation to prevent sweat from building up inside the goggles and fogging the surface.
4. Blowtorch goggles: These protect the eyes from glare and flying sparks and hot metal splashes while using or near a blowtorch. They are not the correct filters for arc welding.
5. Welding goggles: Includes all goggles for eye protection during welding or cutting. They provide protection against debris, the heat from welding, and, with the proper filters, the optical radiation resulting from the welding, which can otherwise cause arc eye.
5. Motorcycle riding and other open-air activities: Prevents insects, dust, and so on from hitting the eyes.
Racquetball: Protect the eyes from racquets swinging in an enclosed area and from impact from hard rubber ball.
6. Winter sports: Protect the eyes from glare and from icy particles flying up from the ground. Double lens anti-fog ski goggles were invented and patented by Robert Earl "Bob" Smith.
7. Basketball: Several NBA players have worn goggles during play, including Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, James Worthy, Horace Grant, Kurt Rambis and Amar'e Stoudemire; they prevent a fellow player from scratching or hitting the eyes when trying to grab the basketball. In most circumstances, a player starts wearing protective goggles to prevent further injury to the eyes.
Q1: Could you introduce briefly about your company?
A: Guangzhou Canislatrans Sports Limited is a professional manufactures who producing military outdoor equipment, tactical and optical instrument.
Q2: Can you do OEM?
A:Yes, we can
Q3: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: 1) We have specialized QC department.
2) We have all detailed records for nonconformity products.
Q4: How can I get some samples?
A: 1. You can choose our design, we make the samples accordingly.
2. Please send your original samples, we can make the copy as yours.
Q5: What's your production period?
A: 1)1-3days for our stock cargo.
2)30-35 days for 1 20GP container .
Q6: What's your shipping ways?
A: By express, air, sea.