Night Vision is a precision electronic instrument used to observe the target in the night and twilight.
In order to meet in a very low light intensity, night vision with infrared irradiation light source, turn on the power switch, you can adjust its brightness by switching.
OP-168 is a day and night of night vision comes with infrared the irradiated light source.
Under bright and dim light it shows color lmages while black and white image in darkness.
OP-168 own infrared irradiation light source device,according to the use of environmental condition can be forced open or close, and may, according to the environment light brightness manual regulation to need the best condition.
Night-vision equipment can be split into three broad categories:
Scopes - Normally handheld or mounted on a weapon, scopes are monocular (one eye-piece). Since scopes are handheld, not worn like goggles, they are good for when you want to get a better look at a specific object and then return to normal viewing conditions.
Goggles - While goggles can be handheld, they are most often worn on the head. Goggles are binocular (two eye-pieces) and may have a single lens or stereo lens, depending on the model. Goggles are excellent for constant viewing, such as moving around in a dark building.
Cameras- Cameras with night-vision technology can send the image to a monitor for display or to a VCR for recording. When night-vision capability is desired in a permanent location, such as on a building or as part of the equipment in a helicopter, cameras are used. Many of the newer camcorders have night vision built right in.
Night-vision devices were first used in World War II and came into wide use during the Vietnam War.The technology has evolved greatly since their introduction, leading to several "generations" of night-vision equipment with performance increasing and price decreasing. Consequently, they are available for a wide range of applications, e.g. for gunners, drivers and aviators.
Photo & Video
* About 150-200 meters view distance in complete darkness
* 3 meters ~ infinity view distance in low light
* 1.5" TFT inner screen
* 4X Digital Zoom
* 1 Mega pixels image, 960p video
* 5*AA battery
* 3W, 850nm IR LEDS
* 7 grades infrared adjustment
* USB cable, manual
* 3 min / 5 min / 10 min / OFF
* Micro SD card, up to 32GB
* Photo Resolution : 1M(1280x960) by interpolation / VGA(640x480)
* Video Size : 960P(1280x960@30FPS) by interpolation / VGA(640x480@30FPS)
* Aperture : F1.2 f=25mm
* Lens Angle : FOV=10°， diameter is 24mm
* Display Screen : Inner screen is 1.5” TFT LCD, Outer screen is 40x30mm with 3X large window magnifier
* Digital Zoom : 4X
* Storage Media : Micro SD card, up to 32GB
* Viewing Distance in all dark :150-200M
* Viewing Distance in weak light or day time : 3M~infinity
* IR LED : 3W, 850nm strong infrared spotlight, 7 grades infrared adjustment
* Operation Buttons : 6 buttons
* USB Port : Micro USB 2.0
* Power Source : 7.5V, 5xAA
* Operating Temperature : -20℃ to +60℃
* Storage Temperature : -30℃ to +70℃
* Dimension : approx. 149*63*49mm
* Net Weight : approx. 170g
* Starting up
Keep pressing the power button for 3 seconds to turn on device.
Keep pressing the power button for 3 seconds again to turn off the device.
* Changing The Modes
The night version has 3 different modes : photo mode, video mode and playback mode. Press the mode button to change modes.
A: Guangzhou Canislatrans Sports Limited is a professional manufactures who producing military outdoor equipment, tactical and optical instrument.
A:Yes, we can
Q3: How does your factory do regarding quality control?A: 1) We have specialized QC department.
2) We have all detailed records for nonconformity products.
A: 1. You can choose our design, we make the samples accordingly.
2. Please send your original samples, we can make the copy as yours.
Q5: What's your production period?A: 1)1-3days for our stock cargo.
2)30-35 days for 1 20GP container .
Q6: What's your shipping ways?