Optic Leveler Combo for Leveling Scopes Mounted in One-Piece Mounts or with Different Height Mount Rings
● Simply place the leveler base plate on your gun rail or scope mount frame, under the scope turret; insert the proper wedge between the scope leveler and make sure the top of the wedge touches the bottom of the scope turret will level the reticle precisely
● Minimum gap between turret cluster and mount/Picatinny rail: 0.12"(The gap between the applicable turret cluster and mount/Picatinny rail is smaller than that of other similar products)
● Maximum gap between turret cluster and mount/Picatinny rail: 0.88"
● Made of high-quality aluminum alloy material 6061-T6 with a hard coat anodized for durability
This set of products includes the leveler base and both small and large wedges.
The small wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.12" to 0.65"
The large wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.45" to 0.88"
1. Place the scope in a one-piece mount or rings. Tighten rings, but leave loose enough that the scope can still be rotated by hand
2. Place the leveler base plate on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount directly below the turret cluster of the scope. The angled slot should be on the top side
3. Insert the leveler wedge into the slot on the base plate from the side until it contacts the bottom of the turret cluster
4. Gently apply pressure to the wedge until the scope rotates and is leveled
5. Tighten one scope ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer
6. Remove the wedge first and then the base plate
7. Tighten the other ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer
A: Guangzhou Canislatrans Sports Limited is a professional manufactures who producing military outdoor equipment, tactical and optical instrument.
A:Yes, we can
2) We have all detailed records for nonconformity products.
2. Please send your original samples, we can make the copy as yours.
2)30-35 days for 1 20GP container .